How to Exhibit
Why exhibit at the Southampton Boat Show?
An outstanding opportunity exists for your brand to become associated to the Southampton Boat Show in 2017 and beyond. Capitalize upon the events’ great reputation and loyal, passionate and affluent audiences.
- Established: Britain's leading outdoor boat show with the largest purpose built marine in the UK
- World Leader: Rated in the top 5 as one of the top boat shows in the world
- Innovative: Showcasing the latest boats and products from prestigious ship yards to World renowned brands
- Growing UK market: UK domestic boating market value worth £874 million
Marketing the Show
The campaign is fully integrated across marketing, digital and PR channels
- TV advert on ITV 1 in the Meridian area
- Radio – ads targeted at the family market
- Digital network campaign tuned for prospecting and retargeting
- Regional press – key titles in the South Coast area
- Social media dedicated media channels targeting over 31,500 connections, trade and consumer
- Email campaign to the Boat Show visitor database of 120,000 contacts
- Outdoor advertising in key coastal locations
- Enthusiast campaign – print and online
- Results driven PR – reach 46,827,034, PR Value £1,354,297 highlights include ITV, The Sunday Express, The Independent and The Times
- All channels drive traffic to the Show website
- Website Statistics (1 Jan 2016-31 Dec 2016): Pageviews – 1,659,647; Users – 334,766; and Sessions 520,078
What can the Show Deliver?
- Brand and product exposure to over 110,000 visitors
- Generate new sales leads
- Meet current customers
- Forge new partnerships
- 72% of visitors intend to buy a boat
- 47% of visitors found companies that they would not have found otherwise
- Average household income circa £100,000
- Incredible platform to entertain
How can I exhibit?
Fill in our enquiry form and one of the sales team will be in touch OR contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01784 473377
Space Enquiry Form
Please enter your ideal requirements in the form below.