Win Show Tickets Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The prize is five pairs of standard adult entry tickets to Southampton Boat Show 2016 valid from 16 - 25 September 2016.
2. Entry will open as of the 24th March 2016 closing at midnight on 1st September 2016.
3. The promoter of this competition is Southampton International Boat Show Limited, company number 01247541, with its registered office at Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF (the "Promoter").
4. Enter by completing all details on the Competition Entry Form here (no purchase is necessary). By entering and submitting an entry, entrants are accepting that their information will be provided to the Promoter for the purposes of running this competition.
5. Entry is open to any persons aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of the Promoter or its group companies.
6. No entrant can select an alternative prize. The Promoter, which trades as British Marine Boat Shows, reserves the right to substitute any prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value or to offer a cash alternative.
7. Entry is limited to one entrant per valid email address.
8. All entrants are solely responsible for providing the Promoter with accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that he/she has provided, any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or otherwise.
9. The draw to determine the winners of the competition will take place on or after midnight on 1st September 2016. The winners will be selected at random. The selection of the winners will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in respect of any decision made. Selection will be made by the drawing of five tickets one after the other. The first five drawn winners will be the first persons entitled to the prize. If a person does not confirm acceptance within 7 days, or cannot be contacted, the prize will revert to the next drawn ticket and so on. If the first winner wishes to reject the prize in favour of giving it back to the Promoter to re-raffle or auction, he/she may do so.
10. Regardless of whether the Promoter has been successfully able to contact the winner, the winner must communicate to the Promoter his/her acceptance of the prize within 7 days of announcement of the winners on the website www.southamptonboatshow.com (the "Website"). If the winner fails to do so, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will revert to the next drawn ticket under clause 9.
11. The Promoter shall be entitled to delay the draw at any time.
12. The name of the winner is available on request to British Marine Boat Shows, enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope, directed to: British Marine Boat Shows, Win Boat Show Tickets, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF.
13. All standard adult entry tickets are subject to the Organiser's terms and conditions, which are available at http://southamptonboatshow.com/Visiting/Terms-and-Conditions.
14. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the prize details or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of the winner to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website relating to the winner of the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right: 1) to disqualify any persons whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition and to declare as void any or all claims or entries resulting from any printing or production errors; 2) to add or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and 3) to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
16. Once the winner has accepted the prize the Promoter will arrange for delivery to them at the contact details provided by the winner.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs incurred by an entrant in connection with this competition.
18. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.