The 2017 TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show has excellent packages on offer throughout the 10 day Show for hospitality not only for business but private celebrations also. It truly is a great way to entertain friends, build relationships with your clients, or even to reward staff. We have a range of packages available, each based in a fantastic location, or we can create bespoke solutions to meet your specific and individual needs.
The Platinum Experience
Truly unique and designed to give you and your guests the ultimate experience. The lounge provides stunning views across the spectacular Boat Show marina. Sit back and relax and enjoy the best views available at the Show. Enjoy superb food in the lounge and enjoy the atmosphere of this exclusive hospitality facility.
Experience Includes: from £135* per person
- 1 hour on-water tour in a Motor Yacht
- Private lounge with stunning marina views
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Morning tea, coffee and pastries from 10am to 11:30am
- Hot fork buffet lunch, fruit and cheese board from 12pm to 2pm
- Afternoon tea and cake from 4pm to 5pm
- Entrance ticket to the Show
- Private pay bar in the Platinum Lounge, available during Show opening times
- Cloakroom, Showguide, VIP lapel badge, Loos, Free access to Wi-Fi
- Hostess in attendance to ensure the smooth running of your day
*Please note that participants must be aged eight years and over to enjoy the Power Boat Experience. Free 15 years and under tickets are not valid for the Platinum Experience.
THE CHAMPAGNE BAR
Can be hired for drinks receptions from 19:30 until 23:00, with catering and bar facilities. Or why not enjoy a post- Show Champagne reception with canapés from 19:00 until 21:00 for £95.00 per person, minimum of 35 people. Price includes canapés and 3 glasses of Champagne or soft drinks per person, plus private hire of the Champagne lounge from 19:00 – 21:00.
- Holds up to 200 guests informally
THE MARINERS GRILL
Waterfront Marina with stunning views. Available to hire for for private dinners, drinks receptions or parties from 19:30 until 23:00.
- Holds up to 130 guests seated
- 200 guests informally
The Tapas Terrace
Provides stunning views over the waterfront marina and is available out of Show hours. The facility holds up to 120 guests informally and is ideal for receptions, buffets, parties and less formal events.
FIND OUT MORE
Our Hospitality Team are dedicated to helping you and your guests get the very best out of the Show.
T: +44 (0) 345 226 9944